Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved How disable Birthday icon?

More
11 years 10 months ago #1 by proterra
How can I disable the birthday icon?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic How disable Birthday icon?

proterra wrote: How can I disable the birthday icon?

Do not enter a birthdate. B)

More
11 years 10 months ago #3 by proterra
Replied by proterra on topic How disable Birthday icon?
That is not really the solution.

I display the actuell birthdays over a module, but when user did not enter the birthday the this is inactive.

Hope there is easy configure function, then I goe over the template and delete the button

More
11 years 10 months ago #4 by sozzled
We receive lots of requests about how to hide the display of various things.

Without seeing your website, you probably need to add the following three lines to the end of you Joomla site template CSS file:
Code:
#Kunena .kicon-profile-birthdate { display: none; }
In that way, no-one's birthday will be shown on the forum.

More
11 years 8 months ago #5 by jpc0480
Replied by jpc0480 on topic How disable Birthday icon?
I am having the same problem. I have however pasted the this code into my templates CSS and it is still showing the birthday icon. I have a Gantry template if that matters and am using the latest of Kunena

Kunena 3.0.4
CB 1.9.1
Joomla 2.5.18

More
11 years 8 months ago #6 by sozzled

jpc0480 wrote: I ... pasted the code into my templates CSS and it is still showing the birthday icon. I have a Gantry template if that matters and am using the latest of Kunena

Everyone's template is different. Some templates have one CSS file and some - especially Gantry templates - have half-a-dozen or more files. The trick is knowing which of these files is the one you need to add additional CSS to. The reason why I make this point is because if you have a similar rule in two files, any CSS located in the last-loaded file will override whatever may have been defined earlier.

If you use Firebug you can easily find which file you need to add this rule to. If you cannot use Firebug then it's also quite easy to pay someone else for their time to find which file is the one you need to change. Please read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena

Time to create page: 0.419 seconds