Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Moderate all posts before they are visible.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #1 by honeyflowfarm
I am new to kunena. I have had problems with a forum on another site of mine and had to take it down because of spam. We do not get that many posts. I want to have every post come to me by email BEFORE THEY ARE ON THE FORUM. Right now I get the notification but do not have the settings correct to keep the post from being live. I think I have a nutcase that likes to mess my site up and I want to keep them off. What do I change?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 90 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_paradox | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: February 19, 2012

Kunena default template details : Example Template | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Reveal K 1.7 configuration report in message

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
Setting up your forum so that you need to review all messages before they appear is done on a per-category basis. You need to set, for each category that you want this feature to work with, Review Posts = Yes.

See Sections, Categories, sub-Categories (Part 1) for more information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.542 seconds