Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question How can I access a topic without the post id?

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #124610 by JSene
Hi,

I migrated my forum for Kunena. Now I have installed Kunena 18k users. However, I have to redirect old links to the Kunena topics. I have a table with `old_topicid`, `old_forumid`, `new_topicid`, `new_forumid`, but I don't have a table 'old_post', 'new_post'. To make this redirect, the URL must set to access the topics, based only on the topic id and category id, without the id of the specific post id.

I tried an URL like:
www.mysite.com/index.php?option=com_kune...&catid=40&Itemid=361

But it did not work.

Is it possible?

_________________________________________________
The Best Brazilian Motorcycle Community
comunidade.motonline.com.br
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by JSene.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #124629 by sozzled
As you will see, on this website - www.kunena.org - you can reference topics without using the URL construct that you're using. The Kunena router works with Joomla SEO - see Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to learn more - to make this possible.

If this does not resolve your problem (using Joomla SEO), it may help to see your configuration report.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds