Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Kunena Menu provides invalid url

More
11 years 11 months ago #1 by hellilyntax
hi,
my kunena menu sometimes provides an invalid url. i have to clean all caches to restore it's actual url.
i still couldn't identify the root cause.

here is the invalid url
mysite/index.php/component/seminar/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=latest&do=latest&Itemid=195

here is the actual url
mysite/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=latest&do=latest&Itemid=195

seems like it add installed components in the middle (the red one). sometimes there was other components.

anyone have solution for this.
thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
Your problem is similar to one you asked several months ago. You said, then, that you were going to try our suggestions but you did not respond with anything after that. See [Problem assumed resolved - no response from user] SEF enable creates problem to Reply, Edit and Search .

This is my reply to you in this case: please ready and use the advice given in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) . Also read the FAQs page (see the menu item above this forum) and, in particular, see How do I restore my Kunena menu?

If this does not help, please post your K 1.7 configuration report. Thank you.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by hellilyntax
hi sozzled,
regarding the old topic, i gave up on SEF. nothing worked. for the time being, i just running without SEF.

this one is different. im not using SEF on my site. just tried restore Kunena Menu. nothing take effect. disabled cache on the module. still the same. i tried to search on this forum, but can't find any similar topic.

below is my config report,
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 2M

Joomla default template details : ja_t3_blank | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 1.1.4 | creationdate: 11/08/10

Kunena default template details : Fast | author: gonzaunit | version: 1.6.x | creationdate: 2010-10-11

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: UddeIm

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.6.2 | Kunena Stats 1.6.2 | Kunena Login 1.6.2

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
Sorry. K 1.7.1 is not supported; Kunena Latest 1.6.2 is not supported; Kunena Stats 1.6.2 is not supported; Kunena Login 1.6.2 is not supported. Your Kunena template was designed for K 1.6.x - it is not supported and does not work in K 1.7. If you want to continue to use the Kunena template then you should contact the author of that template to assist you with the problems that you continue to have. In effect, nothing has changed since the last time that you contacted us and you have not used any of our previous advice to you.

Your Joomla/Kunena menu is extremely complicated; it is so complicated that I cannot see how your site might work. I suggest that you start again with a simpler menu and get a simple menu to work. See How do I restore my Kunena menu? . When you're ready to create a more complicated menu, please see Customised menus

Implementing Joomla SEO (SEF URLs) is actually fairly easy. See Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) in the Wiki which shows you how.

The reason that you have strange looking URLs is because of the combination of all of the factors that I have mentioned above. If you update the out-of-date software, trash-burn-build your Kunena menu items, use the Blue Eagle template and implement Joomla SEO you should solve your problems. These things should take you about 10-15 minutes to do and they're worth every minute.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellilyntax

More
11 years 11 months ago #5 by hellilyntax
thanks sozzled,
i will give it a try when i have free time. ;)

Time to create page: 0.520 seconds