Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question Can I prevent poll statistics from showing after voting?

More
14 years 4 months ago #124397 by pettycache
I am using Kunena 1.7.2. I am attempting to use the poll feature to hold an actual vote on a subject. I don't want the users/voters to see the statistics of number of votes and percentage, even after they vote. Can it be set up so only the administrators get the stats? If so, how?

Thanks...
Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #124401 by sozzled
G'day, pettycache, and welcome to Kunena.

The short answer is no. No I don't know how you can do that (show only the poll results to administrators and not to anyone else) but it should be too difficult to do if you are skilled with PHP or if you are willing to pay for someone else to make the necessary changes to customise your particular installation of Kunena.

The ability to configure the poll feature - in the way that you mentioned - is not a standard facility of Kunena. It's an interesting idea but I have my suspicions that it won't appeal to the majority of people. That doesn't mean that you can't do this. Kunena is a free product but that doesn't mean that every request to adapt or customise its feature set to suit individual needs is done for free, either.

So, unless someone else has (or has had) a similar interest in tackling this issue, I think you'll have to wait patiently for the possibility that someone can explain what you need to do. On the other hand, if you would like to expedite matters, offering to pay someone for their time to assist you could be something you might consider. B)
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pettycache

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds