- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Question modify user profile link when not logged in
14 years 4 months ago #124123
by contender
modify user profile link when not logged in was created by contender
When on the kunena forum, when going to a user profile link when not logged in, it takes you to a page where there is a standard joomla login.
How do I modify where this link goes? or better yet, where do I modify this page?
I do not want anyone using the standard joomla login
How do I modify where this link goes? or better yet, where do I modify this page?
I do not want anyone using the standard joomla login
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #124124
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic modify user profile link when not logged in
I don't understand the question. How can you modify a user profile if you are not logged-in? That's not possible. If it was possible to change a user profile when you're not logged in, you could change anyone's profile. That wouldn't be a good idea, would it?
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #124125
by contender
Replied by contender on topic modify user profile link when not logged in
Ok, please let me clarify.
If I am not logged in, and then I click on a user profile of anyone it takes me to a page where there is a standard joomla login of two input boxes, the option to create an account, and option to recover your password.
I do not want anyone to have access to this page. How do I modify this page so that I can remove the joomla login of two input boxes, the option to create an account, and option to recover your password?
thank you
If I am not logged in, and then I click on a user profile of anyone it takes me to a page where there is a standard joomla login of two input boxes, the option to create an account, and option to recover your password.
I do not want anyone to have access to this page. How do I modify this page so that I can remove the joomla login of two input boxes, the option to create an account, and option to recover your password?
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #124127
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic modify user profile link when not logged in
You could try changing the setting:
Forum Configuration » Integration » Integration Options » Login and Registration
Forum Configuration » Integration » Integration Options » Login and Registration
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #124130
by contender
Replied by contender on topic modify user profile link when not logged in
unfortunately, after making that setting, it still takes me here:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/hoisauce/joomlalogin.jpg
where in Joomla is that standard login form modified?
img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/hoisauce/joomlalogin.jpg
where in Joomla is that standard login form modified?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #124132
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic modify user profile link when not logged in
That's a Joomla question. What do you want to happen when your users click a user profile? Where do you want them to go next?
If you don't use the standard Joomla login to login, how do your users login otherwise?
Some of the answers we're trying to give also depend on how you've configured Kunena for your site. Your configuration report may help us in giving you advice.
If you don't use the standard Joomla login to login, how do your users login otherwise?
Some of the answers we're trying to give also depend on how you've configured Kunena for your site. Your configuration report may help us in giving you advice.
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by sozzled.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds