Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question modify user profile link when not logged in

More
11 years 11 months ago #1 by contender
When on the kunena forum, when going to a user profile link when not logged in, it takes you to a page where there is a standard joomla login.

How do I modify where this link goes? or better yet, where do I modify this page?
I do not want anyone using the standard joomla login

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
I don't understand the question. How can you modify a user profile if you are not logged-in? That's not possible. If it was possible to change a user profile when you're not logged in, you could change anyone's profile. That wouldn't be a good idea, would it?

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by contender
Ok, please let me clarify.

If I am not logged in, and then I click on a user profile of anyone it takes me to a page where there is a standard joomla login of two input boxes, the option to create an account, and option to recover your password.

I do not want anyone to have access to this page. How do I modify this page so that I can remove the joomla login of two input boxes, the option to create an account, and option to recover your password?

thank you

More
11 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
You could try changing the setting:

Forum Configuration » Integration » Integration Options » Login and Registration

More
11 years 11 months ago #5 by contender
unfortunately, after making that setting, it still takes me here:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/hoisauce/joomlalogin.jpg

where in Joomla is that standard login form modified?

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #6 by sozzled
That's a Joomla question. What do you want to happen when your users click a user profile? Where do you want them to go next?

If you don't use the standard Joomla login to login, how do your users login otherwise?

Some of the answers we're trying to give also depend on how you've configured Kunena for your site. Your configuration report may help us in giving you advice.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 11 months ago #7 by contender
sorry if I asked a question that exceeded the scope of this board.

I actually want the user to go to that very page now, but I want to know how to modify that page so I can replace that log in with a JFBConnect login :)

Time to create page: 0.508 seconds