Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Can't upload images and files or update profile page

More
11 years 11 months ago #1 by JoE12
Hi,
I have installed Kunena version 1.7.2 on a Joomla site version 1.5. I have been able to use the forum previously with no issues but just recently I have had an issue that images and files cannot be uploaded. When you click on the Add file button you are able to select your file to attach but nothing happens, the file address does not show in the attachment box.

I have also noticed the profile tab within the forum is not displaying all information. The tabs such as unapproved post, posts, thank you, etc. display but there is nothing underneath them and you can't click on them. The same issue occurs when you click on edit to make changes to you profile.

I have been making some changes to the site but mostly to content on other pages, however, the one major change was the addition of the ExtendedReg module. Could this have interfered with Kunena?

Any advice on how to rectify this problem would be appreciated?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, JoE12, and welcome to Kunena.

If you searched for ExtendedReg on the forum , like I did, you will find that this problem has been reported before and that, indeed, the ExtendedReg extension causes problems. Thanks for giving us that information because, otherwise, we would have had not real idea what was causing your problem.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoE12

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds