Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Parent - Child Forums (sub categories)

More
12 years 4 days ago - 12 years 2 days ago #1 by MrAdmin
(I use v1.7.2)

Sorry if this IS the dumbest question you've read in a long time but 1) I'm new to Kunena and 2) with me, any craziness, IS indeed possible!

I've set up a Section, for example, "Working Outside". I have as part of that section a Category, for example, "Garden Work", now I'd like to set up a child of "Garden Work" called say "Trees in Your Garden" - I've tried and get a little lost, I have read the kunena.org advice on the topic and it went, like a huge wave, right over me :ohmy:

I have seen the "parent" function in Category but am not getting the outcome I desire. Would anyone please be kind enough to step me through what I should be doing?

Thanks in advance.
Last edit: 12 years 2 days ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 days ago #2 by Matias
When you create a new category there's parent field with a list of categories. Just select the right category from the list.

* Working Outside
** Garden Work
*** Trees in Your Garden

Parent for the categories can be seen one line up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrAdmin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.482 seconds