Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Important Joomla menu items to Kunena don't work

More
12 years 6 days ago #1 by YoeriN
Hey,

I dunno if this is the right forum for my question. So please advice me when I'm wrong.

Currently I'm working on my new site. It's running on Kunena and a template of YouJoomla. There is a problem with the menu at the moment. When I create a menu item to a specific blog post or Jomsocial, the menu item turns white. But when my link is forwarding to Kunena or a specific forum category, it stays blue. Does somebody know why?

You can try it yourself. The link is: www.journalistenforum.nl
When you click on 'Netwerk', the menu item turns white. That's the way it should be.
When you click on forum, the menu item turns white.
But when you click on 'Marktplaats' or 'Vacatures' (categories of Kunena), these buttons stay blue. Instead, the forum button turns white. That's really strange.

I want that all buttons turn white when I click on it. Not another.

Please help me.

Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 days ago #2 by sozzled
This isn't a templating issue but it's certainly related to how you've setup your Joomla menu. I invite you to read When is somebody going to fix the Kunena menu mess? in which you will find clues as to why you're having the problem that your having. I hope that helps.

More
12 years 5 days ago #3 by YoeriN
Thank you for your answer.

But I don't think the other post can help me. Because I tried all kind of stuff. For example, I made an extern link, a intern link and so on. I don't know what to do.

Strange thing is that the problem only appears in the menu items forwarding to Kunena.

More
12 years 5 days ago #4 by sozzled
You don't make an external link. You don't make an "internal" link. You make an alias menu. It's all documented in Customised menus .

Delete all the menu items that you have; use the Create Menu feature and I think you will find that it will work. See the FAQS menu tab above (near the top of this page) - How do I restore my Kunena menu?

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds