Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Avatar folder

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #1 by adso
Avatar folder was created by adso
Hi,
In Kunena 1.7.2, I have created a folder in components/com_kunena/avatars/gallery (as the admin panel says) and placed there some avatars. But they are not displayed when in the avatar selection window in the user profile.
What am I doing wrong, is not that folder?
Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by adso.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Avatar folder
Please post your configuration report so that we can see the issue. Thanks.

More
12 years 1 month ago #3 by adso
Replied by adso on topic Re: Avatar folder
I solved it placing my images to "media/kunena/avatars". The help in tab "avatars" in the forum settings is wrong, it says that avatars must be in folder components/com_kunena/avatars/gallery (in the spanish version)

More
12 years 1 month ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Avatar folder
We will check the instructions. :)

More
12 years 1 month ago #5 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Avatar folder

adso wrote: I solved it placing my images to "media/kunena/avatars". The help in tab "avatars" in the forum settings is wrong, it says that avatars must be in folder components/com_kunena/avatars/gallery (in the spanish version)

Hello,

In the english version it wrote : "Set to Yes if you want registered users to be able to choose an avatar from a gallery you provide (/media/kunena/avatars/gallery)", so i think that the spanish hasn't been updated on this point.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.489 seconds