Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Important Links with target=_self possible?

More
12 years 1 month ago #1 by stilpunkt
Hi,

is it possible to define links in posts with target=_self instead of target=_blank ?
I'm using Kunena 1.7.2

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
Yes this is possible. Just about anything is possible but there are also costs ... and you have to remember that what you're asking for is not necessarily easy to do nor is it a standard, user-configurable feature of the Kunena product. The cost is either your time to find and change the relevant PHP yourself or money to pay someone else for their time if you cannot do this yourself. A further cost is remembering to make these changes again in future when it comes time to upgrading Kunena.

I don't personally know the specific area of PHP that affects these things and, besides, I prefer most links, posted in forum messages, to open in separate windows or browser tabs, anyway. Perhaps another member of the community who has a common interest in this subject may be able to share their solution with you. I hope that you won't have to wait too long for technical solution.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.533 seconds