Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Recent Topics Time Period

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #1 by KateKoch44
Hey, this is a total shot in the dark of a question. I have Joomla 1.7 and use Kunena Version 1.7.3. On the backend, it has recent topics time period as last visit and 4 hours all the way to a year. I currently have it set for a year. Is there a way to extend it even farther than a year?

My Total Messages at the bottom really should be well over 200,000 and it looks better to potential advertisers.

If I can't do it through recent topics time period, is there any way else to do it? It may not seem like a big deal, but it makes a difference when a potential advertiser is looking over the site. They usually spend more time doing that than reading analytic reports. :cheer:
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by KateKoch44.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
The Kunena forum configuration values are:

Forum Configuration » Frontend » Look and Feel » Recent Topics Time Period = Since Last visit | 4 hours | 8 hours | 12 hours | 24 hours | 48 hours | Week | Month | Year

These are the available options. Yes, it's possible to modify the software to allow for different values. You need to make changes to the PHP and XML to allow for other values.

Your second question is a different topic. Please start a different topic to ask your second question.

KateKoch44 wrote:

I have Joomla 1.7 and use Kunena Version 1.7.3

There is no K 1.7.3. K 1.7.2 is the latest version released by the Kunena project.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.406 seconds