Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question selecting posts to delete in an only time

More
12 years 4 months ago #1 by Tiago Wakabayashi
Hey people, how r everyone?

I'm having a problem: I have a big thread, kinda 40 pages and the problem the most of the posts are spam. I have to use the "delete" button on post and later use the "permanently delete" option.

Are they an easier way? Some like to select the posts and to delete all in one time?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
If most of the posts are spam then it might be simpler to delete the topic. Allowing that amount of spam to accumulate in one topic shows that your moderation team has not been very vigilant in keeping your forum tidy.

The easiest way to eliminate spam postings is to moderate the users who created the spam. Ban the users and, at the same time, delete all the messages they've posted. Neither you nor your users should tolerate any kind of spam.

By the way, this isn't a Support question (next time, please read the posting guide on the forum Index )

*** Topic moved ***
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.368 seconds