Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question Joomla 1.7 and Kunena 1.7: RSS feed problems

More
15 years 2 weeks ago - 15 years 2 weeks ago #107138 by jjcostello
I am building a new website with Joomla 1.7. The only component I have added is Kunena 1.7. When I try to set up an RSS feed for Google Reader I get the message:

Oops...an error occurred. Please try again in a few seconds

I get the same message on all of my four browsers. It doesn't make any difference which template I use.

Can anyone help or recognise the problem?

Thanks.
Last edit: 15 years 2 weeks ago by jjcostello.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #107266 by karmany
What is your website?

Syndication RSS Feeds module, has a bug in Joomla! 1.7.0.
Error Syndication RSS feed

Visit the links to joomla.org.

[img
- "Tu sitio para aprender, enseñar y compartir"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds