Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question Problem with firefox

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #107116 by Reve95
Problem with firefox was created by Reve95
Both with 1.6 that with Kunena 1.7 Kunena have a problem with firefox, when you are taken almost at the last post or with Kunena latest or within the number, as in this case www.chitarrati.it/forum/ presentazioni/123-ciao-a-tutti # 133 with firefox the page is cut in half ... How is it possible? I also tried to change the template but the problem may also arise

I'm sorry for the bad english If you do not understand I will explain it again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #107275 by Reve95
Replied by Reve95 on topic Re: Problem with firefox
Can you help me? It's important :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #107276 by Admata
Replied by Admata on topic Re: Problem with firefox

Reve95 wrote: have a problem with firefox, when you are taken almost at the last post or with Kunena latest or within the number, as in this case www.chitarrati.it/forum/ presentazioni/123-ciao-a-tutti # 133 with firefox the page is cut in half ... How is it possible? I also tried to change the template but the problem may also arise

Have you tried with some Joomla default template? I think it might me something with Artisteer made template.

I don´t know the answer, but your problem isn´t limited to just firefox. Here is screenshot with IE9:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #107449 by Reve95
Replied by Reve95 on topic Re: Problem with firefox
I thank you for the help, the problem was the script that changes the background of its size depending on the resolution. Bye:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds