Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question K1.7 - bug - permanently remove topic

More
14 years 3 months ago #126330 by Matias
Thanks, added the missing parenthesis.

In all honesty I'm not that happy to touch K1.7 code base as it looks so old and strange. I would try Kunena 2.0 in your test site and report possible errors as I don't have the resources to fix the bugs into K1.7 anymore -- and we have already fixed a lot of those in Kunena 2.0.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds