Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Show Social Network Icons

More
12 years 6 months ago #1 by Aviticus
Greetings,

I'm a game designer/programmer that has recently integrated K 1.6 into my new website. I'm not too great at web design/web coding, but I've been studying css on my spare time and have been able to do some style to accomplish the design for our forum. After a few weeks of work, I've finished incorporating our new forum design, but I'm having 2 problems I can't seem to solve. The main one is making the social information icons appear under the members avatar in threads. The last issue, that's not really a requirement of ours, is that the color picker div will not remain on top of the div background when the background color is enabled. Whenever removing the div background, the color picker if visible.

I've hidden the color selection icon while I work to figure it out, but if it's impossible to layer without compromising our design, we will leave it disabled. I've tried a few things including setting the color picker div to the highest z-index possible and am still unable to see it. Here is a link to a forum thread:

legends-of-etherell.com/index.php/en/com...re-naming-policy#145

Notice that the birthday, sex, and web address icon show. I've seen facebook, linked-in, and other social icons on a few Kunena layouts and would just like some insight on how to get them to appear. Thanks for any help in advance.

Joomla 1.6.4
Kunena 1.6.4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #2 by Matias
Kunena doesn't add those buttons into profile boxes by default, and the only way to show them is to look the code from the profile page and put those icons into message layout.

There is no color picker for Kunena, at least not supported by us.

More
12 years 6 months ago #3 by Aviticus
Thanks for the reply Matias. I added some php code to the horizontalview.php file to make the icons visible in posts. Regarding the "color picker", I may have misnamed it during my explanation. I'm looking at an button here on this forum that allows me to color "THIS". It appears to open a drop-down table that let's me select a color. That is the icon that I have hidden in our forum, because I can't figure out how to set the color selector block to the front. If you have any suggestions in regard to that element, it'd be most appreciated. Thanks again for the follow-up.

Time to create page: 0.423 seconds