Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Important Forum Layout is my problem(sub_heading)

More
12 years 8 months ago #1 by Johnsixfox
Thanks guys for the hard work you have put into the newly released k165. It works perfectly.

I have a big problem that no one is here calling it a problem, can i call it, ' a lack of skills or what?' anyway, i have a basic skills when come to website, but i just don't get it when my forum isn't looking like the rests of the websites supported by kunena. I can not get my forum sub_heading layout exactly like it's in kunena here, no user profile, when i'm talking of layout here, e.g index, recent topics, new topic, no replies, profile, etc. please check the picture attached. i have read FAGs here, but i don't get it to work. so please, anyone help me, i can privately message you my website address to check the members forum.

Kind Regards
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by Enes
You can add new tab(s) from admin panel > Menu Manager > Kunena Menu and click on New button at the top of the page. And create a Kunena menu item such as profile or what ever you want.

More
12 years 8 months ago #3 by Johnsixfox
I can do that, like i have done the rule page, they are drop-down under members. but i want them to be layout horizontally like the photo i have attached.

More
12 years 8 months ago #4 by Enes
Could you provide your website's kunena URL? Beacuse I don't know where you create Members menu item.

More
12 years 8 months ago #5 by Johnsixfox

More
12 years 8 months ago #6 by Enes
Yes you missed my point... I didn't mean your Joomla menu. When you install Kunena, there should be a new Menu on your Joomla site named Kunena. You can see it on your Menu Manager.

Click on it and manage it as you want. You can cilck on New button and choose Kunena > Profile as menu type.

If you deleted Kunena menu that I mentioned above, you can add it again manually. To do it, create a new menu (please note that not menu item for your mainmenu) from the menu manager.

And than you can add menu items for your new menu and publish your new menu's module on kunena_menu position.

More
12 years 8 months ago #7 by Johnsixfox
Yes, I have that kunena menu. when i get in and start new item under, it won't show up on website unless i change the location: from kunena to main menu and that will not change anything at all.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #8 by Johnsixfox
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Johnsixfox.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #9 by Enes
Yes you can reach your default kunena forum menu by: [siteurl]/administrator/index.php?option=com_menus&task=view&menutype=kunenamenu

Do you have same problem on Joomla's default templates (ja_purity or beez template)?
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Enes.

Time to create page: 0.506 seconds