Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Recent topics not appearing!

More
12 years 9 months ago #1 by joopyjoops
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check:

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 3000 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 200M

Joomla default template details : ca_cloudbase2_j15 | author: CloudAccess.net | version: 2.0.0 | creationdate: May 5, 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.4 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.4

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Since i checked my website a day ago, for some reason the topics are not appearing in the recent topics or in each category. It says "there are no posts in this forum". The only way i can read a topic, is if you click on 'index' and the 'last post'. It is not possible to get to any other posts.

www.mainlymanly.com.au/forum/life-on-the-northern-beaches

I have not touched the backend administration in the last 24-48 hours, so it's not something that i have done.

Please advise asap!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
*** Topic moved from General Talk about Kunena ***

G'day, mate. I visited your site, spent about 10 minutes looking around and, I'm sorry, I couldn't find the evidence of the problem. If I've overlooked something really obvious perhaps you could let me know. Alternatively you could send me a PM and maybe we could take the discussion off-line. Cheers. :)
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joopyjoops

More
12 years 9 months ago #3 by joopyjoops
Bizarrely, i think it had something to do with the fact that i was using a different computer. It was a mac at my dad's house... although i use a mac at home, and have never had this problem. Has always worked fine on every other computer i have used (probably tried the website on about five computers now).

Is kunena incompatible with certain macs or certain browsers? I think it was safari i was using.

More
12 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled

joopyjoops wrote: Is kunena incompatible with certain macs or certain browsers? I think it was safari i was using.

See K 1.6 Technical Requirements - Browser support . See also my PM to you.

Time to create page: 0.562 seconds