Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Do not show buttons.

• lev
  • lev's Avatar Topic Author
  • Lorem Ipsum...
More
13 years 7 months ago #1 by lev
Do not show buttons. was created by lev
After installing 1.6 on the forum J1.5.20. Do not show buttons.:whistle:

Sorry for my English.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by @quila
Replied by @quila on topic Re: Do not show buttons.
Hi,

you need to create Kunena Menu, here is documentation docs.kunena.com/index.php/Creating_customized_menus

Regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: lev

• lev
  • Lorem Ipsum...
More
13 years 7 months ago #3 by lev
Replied by lev on topic Re: Do not show buttons.
Maybe I did not quite understand. The fact is that the buttons are displayed when the main section, but is designed to enter the main section of the theme, the buttons disappear.
Here you can view: forum

Sorry for my English.

More
13 years 7 months ago #4 by MindTooth
Replied by MindTooth on topic Re: Do not show buttons.
My first suggestion would be that you are getting problems from either mod_rewrite or utf-8 URIs or maybe both.

Try to disable one at a time, to test.

• lev
  • Lorem Ipsum...
More
13 years 7 months ago #5 by lev
Create a menu - found. And what then? Remove the old menu, then Control Panel, click on "Create a menu and created all of the menu with the title in the menu Joomla" Kunena menu. I'm not sure how to remove the old menu?

Sorry for my English.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #6 by sozzled
It takes a bit of digging around to solve this issue.

The first question for me (when I read the subject "Do not show buttons") was what are these "buttons"? We are really talking about the K 1.6 menu.

There is an issue at the moment with the creation of the K 1.6 menu. The issue mainly seems to affect users who installed K 1.6, then uninistalled (or downgraded) Kunena, and then re-installed K 1.6 again. When people uninistalled older development versions of K 1.6 they had problems recreating a working menu. This is a known problem. There is no proper "fix" for the problem. There is only a workaround to get you through the problem.

The workaround has been mentioned before in other discussions - many other discussions because a lot of people have installed and then uninstalled and then re-installed. If you only install K 1.6 (on a clean site) or you upgrade from K 1.5 or you only upgrade from K 1.6 beta+ then you should not have these issues. There were definitely problems with upgrading from some of the early K 1.6 alpha versions.

The workaround is this: if you have uninstalled K 1.6 from your site, you should also delete and trash the K 1.6 menu. This problem will be fixed in a later release - I have every confidence that it will be fixed - but, for now, this is the "solution". Delete and trash old menus (every menu item that relates to K 1.6) and then use the "Create Menu" facility on your K 1.6 control panel. Sometimes you have to persevere. Sometimes you might even have to repeat the procedure a second time. I don't know why that seems to be the case.

See Horizontal menu not visible . I hope this helps.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

• lev
  • Lorem Ipsum...
More
13 years 7 months ago #7 by lev
With that I decided not to correct the path was at the forum!

Sorry for my English.

More
13 years 7 months ago #8 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Do not show buttons.
I'm sorry. It appears that everyone (including me) has misunderstood the problem.

The picture in your original message shows that you do not have the horizontal menu. The horizontal menu seems to be the "buttons" mentioned in the subject. I visited your forum and I saw that you now have a horizontal menu at the top of your Kunena pages. I clicked all the menu tabs and various other links and the Kunena horizontal menu is all there. So everything looks like it's been fixed.

lev wrote:

With that I decided not to correct the path was at the forum!

Even though I don't understand what this means, I'm please to see that everything has turned out well for you. :)

• lev
  • Lorem Ipsum...
More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #9 by lev
Hi,
I have all turned out, thanks for the help and advice, forgive me for my English! It would be easier, of course communicate in Russian, but also in broken English, too cool. I also can not always understand your English. But anyway thanks for the help! ;)

Sorry for my English.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by lev.

Time to create page: 0.560 seconds