Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question User List on front end inaccurate

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #1 by craig
At the bottom of my Kunena forums is displayed the number users. Mine currently says 4, which is correct. But when I click on the number, the user list opens up, and only has one user on the list. All four of my users have the status 'enabled' and 'activated' in my user control panel, so why would the list only show one user?
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 4 weeks ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Are-you using Joomla! 1.6.1 with k1.6.3 ?

So, try to sync users in kunena configuration panel.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
13 years 4 weeks ago #3 by craig
Thanks for your help. I am not sure what version of Kunena I am using. I know it is 1.6. something but I haven't been able to figure out how to get that information in my control panels.

I synchronized uses in the Kunena control panels but it did not add my other users. I'm not sure what is happening with this. One of the other users has posted on the forums just like the users that are showing up in my Kunena control panels, so why would this happen?
More
13 years 4 weeks ago #4 by xillibit
Can-you put here please your kunena report configuration settings ?

On sync users, do you have checked the right boxes ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
13 years 4 weeks ago #5 by craig
Hello again. I am attaching a screen shot of the synchronize users check boxes I have checked.

I don't know what you are referring to with "kunena report configuration settings". What is that?
Attachments:
More
13 years 4 weeks ago - 13 years 4 weeks ago #6 by sozzled
The link to "how to report your K 1.6 configuration report" is included in the category description on the K 1.6 Support category in this forum. I hope this helps.

When you use the Synchronize Users facility, you might find it useful to check all the checkboxes shown in your last message.

I believe that this is also a known issue in K 1.6.3 and J! 1.6.something but, until we get your K 1.6 configuration report, we won't know what that "something" is, will we?
Last edit: 13 years 4 weeks ago by sozzled.
More
13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #7 by craig
Thank you for the support. It's appreciated!

I figured out how to get the report, but I also tried selecting all the checkboxes in the sync users panel and that worked. Now all my users are showing up :)
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by craig.
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #8 by sozzled
Next time you want to report an issue with K 1.6.x and J! 1.6.x please remember to include your K 1.6 configuration report. This topic is now closed.
Time to create page: 0.376 seconds