Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question How to change the forum category icons ?

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by arunpk29jan
Hello I am Arun.P.K
I am using Kunena 1.6.x Release for Joomla 1.6. I am willing to change the category icons of the forum. I want urgent help with that i read some of the earlier similar posts for Kunena older versions but it didn't work for me.
So please help me for solving this problem....

Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled

arunpk29jan wrote: I am using... Joomla 1.6. I want urgent help ...

For urgent help, please search the forum first. Try looking for "custom category icons". I cannot be sure that all the information will work exactly the same way in K! 1.6 but it can't hurt to try.

More
13 years 1 month ago #3 by arunpk29jan

sozzled wrote:

arunpk29jan wrote: I am using... Joomla 1.6. I want urgent help ...

For urgent help, please search the forum first. Try looking for "custom category icons". I cannot be sure that all the information will work exactly the same way in K! 1.6 but it can't hurt to try.

I have searched sir but its not working for Kunena 1.6 for Joomla 1.6.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #4 by sozzled
I wrote how to make the changes for K 1.5 but I am not sure whether the folder names have changed for K 1.6 (and particularly for K 1.6 running under J! 1.6).

The information that I wrote about earlier is at msg #2 of Options for Customizing Subforums? . See msg #7 for an update written for K 1.6. Did you look at this information and did it not help you?
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: arunpk29jan

More
13 years 1 month ago #5 by arunpk29jan

sozzled wrote: I wrote how to make the changes for K 1.5 but I am not sure whether the folder names have changed for K 1.6 (and particularly for K 1.6 running under J! 1.6).

The information that I wrote about earlier is at msg #2 of Options for Customizing Subforums? . See msg #7 for an update written for K 1.6. Did you look at this information and did it not help you?

Thank You Sir now its working fine I actually didn't find this topic at all when I searched but now I was able to change the icons with the help of your information give THANK YOU SO MUCH :)

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds