Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question K1.6.0 Stable: Make your Kunena template to work when Mootools Upgrade plugin is disabled

More
13 years 5 months ago #1 by Matias
Kunena 1.6.0 Stable does not enable System - Mootools Upgrade plugin anymore. Instead of that, default template calls now function that detects if plugin is enabled: if not, it enables MT1.2 anyway.

NOTE: If your template doesn't have initialize.php, there's nothing you need to do.

NOTE: This change doesn't affect sites, which upgrade from earlier K1.6 releases -- but it affects sites that upgrade from K1.5 or have clean installation.

How to make your template to work with Kunena 1.6.0 Stable

* Edit initialize.php and find the following lines:
Code:
// On systems running < J1.5.19 this requires the mootools12 system plugin JHTML::_ ( 'behavior.mootools' );

To make it to work in RC and Stable, replace above code with:
Code:
// Template requires Mootools 1.2 framework if (method_exists ( $template, 'loadMootools' )) { $template->loadMootools(); } else { JHTML::_ ( 'behavior.mootools' ); }

If you do not need to support RC releases:
Code:
// Template requires Mootools 1.2 framework $template->loadMootools();

That's it!
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by fluiddruid23
...and it works like a charm!

Thanks, Matias!! :)

Matt
More
13 years 5 months ago #3 by daveyboye
This is good help! I have to keep mootools upgrade plugin disabled because it breaks my frontpage slideshow.
More
13 years 4 months ago #4 by azri445
hi there..... ok what about template that hasn't got any initialize.php? i still got this problems, my menu were gone when the mootools upgrade plugin were enable.

any idea?
More
13 years 4 months ago #5 by sozzled

azri445 wrote: What about template that hasn't got any initialize.php?

What do you mean? Have you developed your own template without the file initialize.php for it?
More
13 years 1 month ago #6 by SalamandeR
Hi, put cunen and wrote me an error when I turn it off mootools slider = (.
Help.
Attachments:
More
Time to create page: 0.387 seconds