Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question 1.6RC2/3: Bug in "Thank You"

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #1 by AndyInSpain
Received this from somebody testing RC2:

In my Profile, viewed posts for which I have been thanked. Three posts are listed with a "More.." indicator.

Clicking on "More" displays a long list of my posts for which I have not been thanked.

There appear to be 3 pages of list but trying to display anything but Page 1 the error message
"500 - Kunena function "gotthankyouposts" not found" appears.

I've tested this myself and got the same result. Upgrading to RC3 has not helped.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Kind regards

Andy.

PS: Sorry, but I cannot report my configuration settings. The box which normally displays the settings is empty and above is the error "Kunena Internal Error: Please enable Kunena Debug Mode and report problem in the www.kunena.com forum." So I am!

Here are my old config settings from 1.6RC2 (we are testing RC3)

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct
Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled | htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 10M
Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0-RC1 | Build: 3173 | Version name: Kujadili | Kunena detailled configuration:
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by AndyInSpain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by xillibit

AndyInSpain wrote: Received this from somebody testing RC2:

In my Profile, viewed posts for which I have been thanked. Three posts are listed with a "More.." indicator.

Clicking on "More" displays a long list of my posts for which I have not been thanked.

Hello,

The issue come from here, you have posts where you haven't received thank you on it.

AndyInSpain wrote: PS: Sorry, but I cannot report my configuration settings. The box which normally displays the settings is empty and above is the error "Kunena Internal Error: Please enable Kunena Debug Mode and report problem in the www.kunena.com forum." So I am!

Here are my old config settings from 1.6RC2 (we are testing RC3)

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct
Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled | htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 10M
Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0-RC1 | Build: 3173 | Version name: Kujadili | Kunena detailled configuration:
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Please enable kunena debug mode in kunena configuration panel and joomla debug mode in joomla configuration panel.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 10 months ago #3 by fmzone
I have same problem, any idea?

More
12 years 10 months ago #4 by sozzled
K 1.6 RC2/3 is not supported. Please upgrade to K 1.6.4.

Topic closed.

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds