Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question why this forum is very slwo ?

More
13 years 8 months ago #1 by soumkhane
this new
K 1.6 its very slow like it have problem beacuse whene you use firefox and you open the forum its like stop like 20 sc beacuse of this forum so i had to unstall the forum and the website works fime why ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #2 by @quila
Hi,

well, you are first user to say that new K1.6 is very slow. K1.6 is much more faster than K1.5.

If you page take up to 20sec to load you have some other problems on your site. Can you check and be sure that your Joomla template is 100% compatible with Mootools1.2?

Try to switch joomla template to "rhuk_milkyway" and look if kunena are still slow.

Regards
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by @quila.

More
13 years 8 months ago #3 by fxstein

soumkhane wrote: this new
K 1.6 its very slow like it have problem beacuse whene you use firefox and you open the forum its like stop like 20 sc beacuse of this forum so i had to unstall the forum and the website works fime why ?

Hi,

sorry for your issues. This sounds like some sort of conflict on your site. It takes a lot more information from your side in order for anybody to help you.

Remember there is a new Report Forum Configuration option in the backend, that allows you to post your site setup safely here on Kunena.com

As Dragan mentioned, I too believe there is an issue that relates to your site template.

We certainly want to know more about this.

Have a great day!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 8 months ago #4 by LittleJohn
One more hint;

You didnt mention if it was on posting or on normal viewing only.

We recently had a similar issue which turned out to be a malfunctioning smtpserver in production enviroment. If you are having trouble on submission, this could be a reason too.
Ref; www.kunena.com/forum/154-miscellaneous-o...g-on-hosting-service

More
12 years 11 months ago #5 by siriusblue
Hello,

I'm relatively new to Kunena forum management. I'm loving it. It's easy to use and configure but I am now having a problem with slow post submission on the user front/end. A lot of members are getting/complaining about double posts. Also getting 'invalid tokens' from the login - which might be because they are logged in on one tab and not another and/or they've double clicked onthe login because it is so slow.

We've also had a lot of DoS attacks which we've only recently been able to block by identifying the originating ips which may have done some damage. I have regularly repaired the SQL database though.

Can you please help? Here is the configuration settings report:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 64M

Joomla default template details : camelotforum_revamp9 | author: Tommy A. Hansen | version: 1.6.4 | creationdate: 2011-02-22

Kunena default template details : Evolution-red K1.6 Template | author: TemplateKunena Team | version: 1.6.1 | creationdate: 2010-08-09

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.2 | Build: 3894 | Version name: Team | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Installed (Version : 1.5.9) | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Installed (Version : 2.2.0) | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Stats: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

THANKS!

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #6 by siriusblue
I just followed the link Little John left and have switched off SpamAssassin. I still have spamd running on the server so maybe it was a double dose of antispam software?

Will keep you informed.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by siriusblue.

More
12 years 11 months ago #7 by sozzled
We sugguest you upgrade Joomla and Kunena to J! 1.5.23 and K 1.6.4. K 1.6.2 is no longer supported.

Time to create page: 0.403 seconds