Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question All issues with IE7 FIXED - need testers

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #1 by @quila
Hi,

as you know we want that our users can run Kunena with all modern browsers. One of them is IE7 :)?????

I have fixed 99% of issues with this browser. I cant (want) to install IE7 on my PC, I cant find it for download, I cant upgrade IE6 to IE7(only to IE8).
Well, we have a problem and need someone to test all fixes.
Hope sameone already have this browser installed and can run Kunena to see if all bugs are fixed.
How?
Go HERE and open that site with your IE7 and if you find some bug report here (with screenshout and IE version).

Known issues:
  • QUICK REPLY dont work - still investigate
You can Login with
Username: demo
Password: demouser

Thank you in advance for all your report.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by @quila.
The following user(s) said Thank You: roland76

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by MAW_Trok
Since I had many problems before your help... I can use IE7 for help you :-D I will post some impression soon! :-D

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #3 by MAW_Trok
Good work... there is only a little problem with the buttons... the icons are not totally alligned with the links.

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by MAW_Trok.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #4 by @quila
Hi, thanks for report, you are using IE8 with "Compatibility mode" enabled or IE7?

More
13 years 7 months ago #5 by MAW_Trok

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #6 by MAW_Trok
Can you write the changes that you made? I want upgrade my site.... as I told.. I already have k1.6 on my site and I would fix this problem :-D

for the quick reply.. its really strange.. I am also investigation. :S I really don't know what could be the problem.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #7 by @quila
Yes, later, after some test ;)

BTW: I can say that you have some problem with your browser, here is what I see with IE8 (Compatibility mode = ON)
Attachments:

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #8 by MAW_Trok
mmmmmm You're right... I saw many visual errors with my browser... that other users... don't see..... W Mozilla and other browsers instead IE!!! ;-D

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #9 by roland76
Hello,

thanks for the great work! In companies (like my) it's always normal to have some older computers with IE7 (so on my site I've already 18% IE7 and 13% IE6 (!!) users).

One small issue I've found on IE7 (also here on k.com): There are always scroll bars on quoted messages.

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by roland76.

More
13 years 7 months ago #10 by roland76
And one more thing...

The width of the profilebox depends (blue background) on the width of the profile-image:

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.406 seconds