Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important K1.6 b1 uninstall error

More
16 years 2 months ago #54354 by powderburned
When uninstalling kunena 1.6 b1, I am receiving an error:

Fatal error: Class 'KunenaError' not found in /administrator/components/com_kunena/install/model.php on line 1011

I am using:
J 1.5.20 non-legacy
Joomla user manager
PHP 5.2.14

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 months ago #54370 by snilloconator
I found the following thread and it helped me with the same problem.



FTP I deleted the com-kunena both in admin and components. Then I was able to remove from joomla backend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 months ago - 16 years 2 months ago #54384 by etusha
Replied by etusha on topic Re: K1.6 b1 uninstall error
this is known bug and its fixed

This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 16 years 2 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Hide link to internal forum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 months ago #54397 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: K1.6 b1 uninstall error
Moderator's comment: Sorry, I had to "remove" the link contained in the last message. It referred to an internal discussion category that most users cannot access.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 months ago #54461 by jetwong98
Hi,

1.) I installed the Kunena 1.6 Beta 1 on a joomla site of 1.5.20, when I wanna uninstall it, I encountered the following message

Fatal error: Class 'KunenaError' not found in /home/myaccount/public_html/web/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/model.php on line 1011


2.) I accidentally installed Kunena 1.6 Beta 1 on a Joomla site of 1.5.17, it's halted half-way, then I used Joomla Upgrade Manager to upgrade it to 1.5.20, it's then continued with the installation. Unfortunately, the Kunena Menu wasn't created by itself. It's missing and also facing the same problem during uninstallation as mentioned above.

Why is it so ? Tks a lot:unsure: :ohmy: :sick: :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 months ago #54462 by sozzled
G'day, jetwong98, and welcome to Kunena

jetwong98 wrote: 2.) I accidentally installed Kunena 1.6 Beta 1 on a Joomla site of 1.5.17, it's halted half-way, then I used Joomla Upgrade Manager to upgrade it to 1.5.20, it's then continued with the installation. Unfortunately, the Kunena Menu wasn't created by itself. It's missing and also facing the same problem during uninstallation as mentioned above.

I had a similar personal experience: I attempted to install K 1.6 BETA 2 on a site running J! 1.5.18. The new version has a check that prevents installation of this later version unless you are running J! 1.5.20.

Similarly, I upgraded my test site to J! 1.5.20 and attempted to re-install K 1.6 BETA 2. The installation process, likewise, "hung" after a short time and I have not, since then, been able to install the latest development build of K 1.6 BETA 2.

We don't know the cause of this problem. I am thinking of trashing my test site and starting again with a fresh J! 1.5.20 build. However, other users have not reported the same problems that you and I have encountered. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.287 seconds