Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question K 1.6 BETA 1 B3068: Object of class CKunenaConfig could not be converted to string

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #1 by MAW_Trok
I found this error when i try to go in the hompage.. I have kunena last version 1.6 beta1 and joomla 1.5.20!

Catchable fatal error: Object of class CKunenaConfig could not be converted to string in /web/htdocs/www.my_site.com/home/administrator/components/com_kunena/libraries/user.php on line 68

and is not possible to unistall!
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Changed subject to improve search relevance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by etusha
Replied by etusha on topic Re: kunena bug
Please can u post your "Report Configuration Settings"

More
13 years 8 months ago #3 by MAW_Trok
Replied by MAW_Trok on topic Re: kunena bug
ops, I can't now because i tried to upgrade one of my site, but I unistalled quickly because there was this problem. I could try to istall again, but in the night when there are no users connected. :-D and post the report on this forum.

More
13 years 8 months ago #4 by Mortti
Replied by Mortti on topic Re: kunena bug

MAW_Trok wrote: Catchable fatal error: Object of class CKunenaConfig could not be converted to string in /web/htdocs/www.my_site.com/home/administrator/components/com_kunena/libraries/user.php on line 68

Please clean your Joomla! cache, then it should work as normal.

MAW_Trok wrote: and is not possible to unistall!

This is well know bug (little bug), search in the forum and you will find answer.

More
13 years 8 months ago #5 by etusha
Replied by etusha on topic Re: kunena bug
for uninstall edit "administrator/components/com_kunena/install/model.php"
remove line 1011 and 1012

this line
Code:
if (KunenaError::checkDatabaseError ()) return;

this is known bug and is fixed

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #6 by MAW_Trok
This is the report

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled | htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 25M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0-BETA1 | Build: 3068 | Version name: | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by MAW_Trok.

More
13 years 8 months ago #7 by MAW_Trok

Mortti wrote:

MAW_Trok wrote: Catchable fatal error: Object of class CKunenaConfig could not be converted to string in /web/htdocs/www.my_site.com/home/administrator/components/com_kunena/libraries/user.php on line 68

Please clean your Joomla! cache, then it should work as normal.

sorry but not work.... :-(

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #8 by sozzled
Moderator's comment: Please to not start discussion topics with the subject "Kunena bug". Please include the details of the version you are using in the subject when making reports about K 1.6 testing. Please try to include some details of the problem that you have in the subject. Thank you. :)
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 8 months ago #9 by MAW_Trok
there is a fix for my problem?

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #10 by Mortti
Replied by Mortti on topic Re: kunena bug

MAW_Trok wrote: sorry but not work.... :-(

That is familiar on one testing... when I done one migration test from K 1.5.11 to beta 1, but on that test I have more other components there too...

MAW_Trok wrote: there is a fix for my problem?

Remember... this is "Kunena 1.6 test reports" -area!

Not your "personal issues" solving...

Remember in future give all information about from K first(there is feature for that as you done well), that can help someone...

ps.
if you have some old like "latest post/message -module still installed and on use that can be happens easily after migration... if you not give more details for the dev's, they can't try find solutions, "cleaning after migration"

M
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Mortti.

Time to create page: 2.801 seconds