Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Joomla 1.6 and Kunena 1.6 Beta

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #1 by Enes
Hello everyone,
I installed kunena 1.6 beta 1 on my Joomla 1.6 beta 5 site and created a menu item for Kunena component as Index page.
But when I click on kunena menu item, I encounter with a blank page or 404 Not Found page
Here is the site, you can see Kunena menu item on left menu module:
www.sultancik.com/beta/
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Enes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #2 by Odin Vegtamr
I think that kunena 1.6 is not compatible with joomla 1.6 yet. I think that I readed something about it somewhere, but I don't sure. Mayme a member of the team can explain it better.

More
13 years 9 months ago #3 by Enes
I read on kunena's JED page that kunena can be used with Joomla 1.6 you can see it here

There says:

Remember that you can use Kunena 1.6 with Joomla 1.6, this new beta offers better support for Joomla! 1.6 with has some fixes for issues like installation, admin menu that the users had encountered with the first alpha.

Maybe they said it for Joomla 1.6 native

More
13 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled

Enes wrote: Maybe they said it for Joomla 1.6 native

As opposed to what? :unsure:

More
13 years 8 months ago #5 by Enes
As opposed as I said in title Joomla 1.6 Beta versions ;)

More
13 years 8 months ago #6 by DTP2
I had the same, but this is a Joomla error as I could see in the error logs with help from Matias. Joomla Beta 4 worked but 5 is broken. I'm sure this will be solved before K 1.6 goes officially live.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #7 by Enes
@DTP2 Thanks for the reply...
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Enes.

More
13 years 8 months ago #8 by xillibit
Kunena 1.6 can installed on joomla 1.6, but the support of j1.6 is not totally functionnal, there are still issues.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds