Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Modules 'Position' dropdown - MISSING

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #1 by Unb4nned
I've installed Kunena 1.6 alpha 2 on several test sites, all running Joomla! 1.5.18. All works properly, but after the installation this happens:

When trying to change ANY module position it just wont let me, as the dropdown that's supposed to be there disappears.

Im using the latest Kunena build.
Server info, just in case:

MySQL Version 5.0.45
PHP 5.2.2
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Unb4nned.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by Cerberus
This is a joomla issue and not kunena. please ask the devs at joomla about this as kunena has nothing to do with the module manager..

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #3 by @quila
Hi, this is known bug in Mootools 1.2 you have installed with K1.6b2. To solve the problem use this one attached. Uninstall Plugin Mootools1.2 then install this one and dont forget to activate ;)
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by fxstein. Reason: Removed attachment
The following user(s) said Thank You: linux, authentic, Unb4nned, eigenheimer

More
13 years 8 months ago #4 by Unb4nned

@quila wrote: Hi, this is known bug in Mootools 1.2 you have installed with K1.6b2. To solve the problem use this one attached. Uninstall Plugin Mootools1.2 then install this one and dont forget to activate ;)

Working like a charm now, thanks alot for your help :)

More
13 years 8 months ago #5 by fxstein
FYI the Kunena 1.6 Beta version will ship with this updated plugin. We just got the fix from the Joomla team on Friday.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 7 months ago #6 by fxstein
Please DO NOT INSTALL this mootools plugin if you have Joomla 1.5.19 or later. Joomla ships with the latest version of this plugin already.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 6 months ago #7 by Fizmatik
Where are the attachments??

More
13 years 6 months ago #8 by sozzled

Fizmatik wrote: Where are the attachments??

I'm sorry, I don't understand the question. Attachments for what? How is your question related to this discussion topic?

More
13 years 1 month ago #9 by javierfz

More
13 years 1 month ago #10 by cri
sorry to get into discussion.. i am using joomla (1.5.22) with k1.6 fresh upgraded - mootools plug (1.2.4) now is deactiveated, the avatar immage cannot be changed, if i enable the plugin still doesn't work, and give me another js conflict with another module.. any ideeas?
thank you

Time to create page: 0.444 seconds