Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question tabs error at profile edit box

More
13 years 9 months ago #1 by yun
when i click on edit my profile i can't see any infomation except some tabs "User Account", "Profile Infomation"... and only have "Save" button at below row. the edit form did not show.
Tabs is disable so i can't click on and i open Firebug and see the code
Code:
<dd style="display: none;">
what can i do?
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 9 months ago #2 by Matias
They should work once you enable Mootools 1.2 plugin. Try also default template, as there may be bugs with older software running Mootools 1.1..
More
13 years 9 months ago #3 by yun
i enable mootool 1.2 but not work!
"style="display: none;" still effect forum css and boardcode still invisible and many tabs use "style="display: none;" are still unable click on them to change tab!
More
13 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled
What Kunena 1.6 template are you using? I hope you are using the standard, unmodified default template!

What Joomla site template are you using? I hope that you are using one of the standard, unmodified default templates (like rhuk_milkway or JA_Purity, for example) and not something else during alpha testing.
More
13 years 9 months ago #5 by yun
i used my own template. standard is normal but i tried to edit my template css close with default template css but not work!
i try to fix K1.6 with my own template bcos i think will have many people use their own template so i think we should consider how to fix to compatible with all templates!
More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #6 by sozzled
So, for the purposes of alpha testing (do you understand what the term "alpha testing" means?): do you have this problem with the standard, unmodified, default Kunena template? Yes or no?

We have written before (and I have pointed to where we have written this before) - Kunena 1.6 is in alpha test phase. The alpha test version that was released to the public has been superseded by a reworked version known as "alpha 2" which has not generally been made available to the public. In the "alpha 2" version, new template management features have been added. Accordingly, this is probably not the appropriate time to be conducting the kind of work that you are doing. Please wait until K 1.6 reaches beta phase.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by sozzled.
More
13 years 9 months ago #7 by yun
No i dont have problem with standard template!
okay i will wait until beta! thanks!
More
13 years 5 months ago #8 by guner
Hi,

I had the same problem with Kunena 1.6 RC* versions and decided to wait until it becomes stable.
Today I installed 1.6 stable but saw nothing changed. Tried several templates and upgraded Mootools to version 1.2.5.
What can cause the problem?
Kunena: www.mesnevioku.com/index.php?Itemid=74&o...ypage&defaultmenu=76
user: demo
pass: demo
More
13 years 5 months ago #9 by guner
O.K. !!!

I don't know after how many times installing, uninstalling Kunena; going back to 1.5.12, forth to 1.6, late at night I finally found the solution and it was as simple as remembering your best friends name!..
Here it is:
If you have accidentially changed the order of system plugins, just put the "Mootools Upgrade" plugin at least 3-4 levels before "Kunena".

:woohoo: :laugh: ;)
More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #10 by abqdavid
I'm having the same issue you were having. Can you explain a bit more how you fixed this problem?
Are you saying to go to the "PLUGIN MANAGER" and change the "ORDER" of the "System Mootools Upgrade" plugin go up several level by using the arrows to the right of the selection?

Please let me know if this is what your referring to.

Thanks so much!
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by abqdavid.
Time to create page: 0.451 seconds