Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Rules/Help Pages

More
13 years 10 months ago #1 by hjames
Rules/Help Pages was created by hjames
I have noticed in some instances (2 seperate installs) that K1.6 is not disabling the Rules and Help pages when these options are selected. I have not pinpoint the result of the issue.

I am sure K1.6 Dev Team will find it before I do.

Thanks,
James

Joomla 1.5.24

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #2 by fxstein
Replied by fxstein on topic Re:Rules/Help Pages
I believe what you are seeing is due to the navigation now being a Joomla menu. If you go into the menu manager and look for the Kunena Menu, you can re-arrange the layout, order and which ones should be visible, just like with any other Joomla menu.

We still might have to cleanup some more of the legacy options.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 10 months ago #3 by hjames
Replied by hjames on topic Re:Rules/Help Pages
Understood!

Do you have a Doc for K1.6 that is in the works? I would like to look it over if possible and add to it or refine things if possible and time permits.

James

Joomla 1.5.24

More
13 years 10 months ago #4 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re:Rules/Help Pages
Almost nothing this far -- we have just been too busy on coding. It would be great help to get some new documentation (wiki) on how things work in K1.6!

More
13 years 10 months ago #5 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Rules/Help Pages
In kunena panel configuration, in the tab frontend set Enable Rules Page and Enable Help Page to no and will see like magic that these tabs disappear in frontend.
I have just re-tested, it's working like it should.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.482 seconds