Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Search Plugin, Compatibility Rokajaxsearch

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by Spence
Hello there!

I'm testing kunena 1.6 since the very first release and by now it's almost perfect:-)
Only two things attracted my attention, firstly the searchplugin does not work. I tried a lot of things (renaming etc..) but either there is an error and it influences all the searchplugins or it is like there isn't a plugin installed.
Secondly rokajaxsearch seems to have a java-conflict with kunena.

Are there any solutions yet? Thanks in advance!

Cheers!
Spence

Best Wishes,
Spence

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
Can we please keep to one subject per topic?

Spence wrote: the searchplugin does not work.

Is this plg_kunenasearch? There is a category that deals with those issues, please use it.

Spence wrote: rokajaxsearch seems to have a Java[script] conflict with Kunena. Are there any solutions yet?

I don't know anything about this except for what I discovered here: www.kunena.com/forum/advsearch?q=rokajax...name=1&childforums=1

This is not the Rockettheme/rokajaxsearch support forum. You may have more success with your questions by enquiring at Rockettheme .
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spence

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #3 by Spence
Hi and thx for your tips!

And I have a tip too:-)

While you are waiting for a new module, you can just comment the loading of mootools out.
Find it in the initalize.php.

Namly, you can't use special features like Quick Replay, but rokajaxsearch runs.

UPDATE
This isn't a good idea because the smilies are useless with these changes.

Is it possible to get this command "$template->loadMootools();" only in the edit mode? In other words only when I write a message or reply to those messages?

Thanks in advance and cheers!

Best Wishes,
Spence
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Spence.

Time to create page: 0.530 seconds