Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Problems with Kunena menu and Kunena latest

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by octet
Kunena version: 1.6.0-RC3

- issue with Kunena menu

I published the kunena menu module (with the "menu style" parameter set to List) inside the kunena_menu position but it didn't show up.
I have tried using different settings and it only shows up when using Legacy for menu style, but the links generated won't work (they look like "/index.php?Itemid=179&option=" and when clicked a "404 - Component not found" page loads).

- issue with Kunena Latest 1.6.0-RC2

It is published but if for "Choose display model" option i choose "Latest topics" or "Latest messages", the module prints the "No messages to display" message.

Any idea on how to solve these two problems ?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

For the kunena latest module, check the recent discussions tab of your forum, do you have something ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by drlovecat

More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by octet
Thank you for your replies.

@xillibit
Yes, the page under that tab is populated with the latest discussions

@drlovecat
"Search Engine Friendly URLs" option under Global Configuration -> Site Settings is set to yes

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #5 by cuertech
I have just installed the Kunena latest module to my Kunena 1.6 RC3 forum.
There seems to be a bug in that the latest messages links generated by the Kunena latest module take a user to the post at the start of the referenced topic rather than to the latest post in that topic.
This only happens when the user has chosen the forum view order of newest post first .
The latest post links in all other parts of the forum work perfectly under all view settings.
Thanks for an excellent forum software provision !
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by cuertech. Reason: correction to spelling

Time to create page: 0.427 seconds