Kunena 5.1.18 Released (30 Jun 2020)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.18 [K 5.1.18] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1.

Question Kunena1.6 and capcha

More
9 years 10 months ago #1 by core2
Kunena1.6 and capcha was created by core2
Hello

I installed the capcha plug-in suggested in the Kunena wiki.
For me it seems to be a problem with the capcha and firefox browser.
The plug-in work for native Joomla login (both IE and firefox).
I can post from IE, but I can see an warning icon in lower left corner, but in firefox nothing happens when I hit the Submit button.

In K1.5 there was a (user) name field for guest, is this gone in K1.6?

Cheers Gjermund

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 32M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0-RC3 | Build: 3539 | Version name: Jadili | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Installed (Version : 1.2.3) | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.0-RC2) | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Visit the Kunena documantation .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Kunena1.6 and capcha
Hello,

I think i have understand the issue, because the field name is hidded, when you submit your post, the filed name is required so you can't post anything because it's hidded and you can't fill it.

I have just found a fix for that.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds