Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question 1.6 RC2 - Allowed Category on 'Entry Page' Menu not working

More
13 years 7 months ago #1 by andy bonner
Another bug I think - If you try and use the 'Allowed Category' option on the 'Entry Page' menu item, it doesn't have any effect??

Also not sure if this one's a bug or a feature - but would expect a multiple select option rather than the current single select for categories is what's really needed?

Thanks for listening!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by Cerberus
what setting exactly are you talking about ?? not sure what you mean and to do multiply select hold the CTRL button then click each item :)

More
13 years 7 months ago #3 by andy bonner
Here's the area I'm talking about...

If I understand the parameters right, it's so you can limit the forum to certain categories??? But if so, you can only select one and you can't select the 'top level' categories either - and I tried your multiple select tip above and that didn't seem to work either....
Attachments:

More
13 years 7 months ago #4 by Matias
It should be multi-select but unfortunately Joomla 1.5 doesn't allow to have that in menu parameters. We have not found a solution for this issue, yet. :(

More
13 years 6 months ago #5 by Hellokunena

Matias wrote: It should be multi-select but unfortunately Joomla 1.5 doesn't allow to have that in menu parameters. We have not found a solution for this issue, yet. :(

Hi Matias,

Any luck on this yet? Or should I move to Joomla 1.6?

Thanks,

Shaun

More
13 years 6 months ago #6 by Matias
Since then Joomla 1.5.20 fixed this issue -- and yes, we partly support it.

More
13 years 6 months ago #7 by fxstein
FYI there are known bugs in Joomla 1.6 Beta xx that prevent Kunena from installing properly. We are waiting forJoomla 1.6RC to make an final adjustments to Kunena 1.6.x
Once the RC is here, we should have working builds of Kunena 1.6 shortly after.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

Time to create page: 0.515 seconds