Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Scrollbar on Message Side

More
13 years 8 months ago #1 by xhaiden
I am playing around with this version and came across something. On the sides of my messages I am receiving a scrollbar. I have attached an image of what I am seeing. I have tried making my message really short or really long but no matter what the sidebar lengthens to match the size of the message.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by Cerberus
look like a template issue and looks like your not using a standarad templae so in your CSS file look for this " overflow: scroll; " in the message area part.

More
13 years 8 months ago #3 by alsvieira
Hello,

The same situation was happening with me in RC1 when I tried to insert photos and/or videos in the forum. I discover a trick that made it disapperar by writting something after the photo code /img]. I do not know if this is normal or a bug? I am using yoo_evolution theme for the website and kunena Blue Eagle (default) template.

Hope this could help.

Take Care

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #4 by John
Replied by John on topic Re: Scrollbar on Message Side
Hmm, I have the same scrollbars, not only with photo's and video but also when superscript is being used

even on Kunena.....it appears
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by John.

More
13 years 7 months ago #5 by halo3montage

John wrote: Hmm, I have the same scrollbars, not only with photo's and video but also when superscript is being used

even on Kunena.....it appears

same here

Time to create page: 0.478 seconds