Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Who is online?. The forum don't know the anwser of this question...

More
13 years 8 months ago #1 by Odin Vegtamr
Hello again. I have another issue with my forum (and I know that it isn't a support forum...) Down in categories tab it's supposed that you can see online users. Here in Kunena you can see them at least, but no way in my site. Look the screenshot:

At least I'm online in the moment of the screenshot. I know other websites with this kunena 1.6 problem. Thare is something in configuration for solving it?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by @quila
Hi, there are nothing in configuration of kunena to hide online users.

Can you share with as link to your page where error is present than we can see the problem.
Thank you.

More
13 years 8 months ago #3 by Odin Vegtamr

More
13 years 8 months ago #4 by @quila
ok, thank you.

I see error but can't see source. I need more info.

Post here "Report" of your configuration from backend of kunena and disable module you are using for latest messages from forum in front page (and which wersion is that module?)

Thank you

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #5 by Odin Vegtamr
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled | htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0-BETA1 | Build: 3068 | Version name: | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

The module is a modification made by me of something that a friend sended to me with developing purpose.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by sozzled. Reason: very minor change to user's BBcode to improve appearance

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #6 by celdric
Same problem here. Who is online shows nobody while in breadcrumbs readers and guests are listed.
My Joomla Version is 1.5.20. My browsers IE 8 and Firefox 3.6.7

forum link: wirdeutschen.com/site/index.php?option=c...w=listcat&Itemid=184

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled | htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 1500 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 100M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0-BETA1 | Build: 3068 | Version name: | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by celdric.

More
13 years 8 months ago #7 by Odin Vegtamr
I hope that soon we can find an anwser

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #8 by sozzled

Odin Vegtamr wrote: The module is a modification made by me of something that a friend sended to me with developing purpose.

You know, it's really difficult helping users when they've taken a stable product and changed it somehow. At the present time, the developers are still very hard at work fixing problems with a version of Kunena that's still in development. If it's not difficult enough trying to provide our help and advice with the stable version of Kunena, imagine how difficult it is when we're working with a version that's changing every couple of days?

Please, please, please: if you're reporting problems with K 1.6 beta, use a version that we're all familiar with and not your own, modified concoction. This makes it easier for us to find defects (and fix them for everyone to get a stable version ready quicker) and it makes it easier for you to see where the problem really is.

Thank you.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FieldRep1, Odin Vegtamr

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #9 by Odin Vegtamr
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Odin Vegtamr.

More
13 years 8 months ago #10 by sozzled

Odin Vegtamr wrote: The problem that I am reporting here was before the module, and I don't see the relation betwen online users displayed in the forum and a module that only shows data from the database. So please, leave the module in peace.

Let's make sure we're both understanding the same definition of the word module. In Joomla, the term has a very specific meaning. In Joomla 1.0 there were various extensions known as components, modules, plugins, templates and languages. These were installed by different mechanisms. In Joomla 1.5 all of these are installed by the Joomla extension installer.

But, even so, there is a difference between what is a module and what is a component. Kunena is, in the strictest technical sense, a component.

So, the question really comes down to what is this "module" that you are referring to?

Time to create page: 0.475 seconds