Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Search result dont show properly

More
13 years 9 months ago #1 by John
In IE 8.0 the search results (on the Kunena site) don't show properly:

[attachment:2]\\Appel1\User Documents\j.delange\My Documents\temp\kunena search results.gif[/attachment]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #2 by Cerberus
i dont see any issue with search results on k.com myself but i do see that attachments are not working but your post above.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #3 by John
Hmmm...the attachment:

also this page looked broken after upload and trying to reply:

This page looks oke now! I uploaded the first attachment, deleted it, then uploaded a second. Perhaps thats where the error came from?
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by John. Reason: extra info

More
13 years 9 months ago #4 by Cerberus
Yer i see what you mean when i do exact same search as you and i know exactly why this is happening its because them 2 attached images in the search results have not been resized so they are breaking the layout. :)

For your second image can you split it into another thread please as its a totaly unrelated issue and looks to me as if css file was not loaded for that page.

Time to create page: 0.389 seconds