Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Make Home Page as Forums

More
12 years 9 months ago #1 by Beccam
Hi! I figure this is a really common question, so I performed a search but didn't see it anywhere. This leads me to believe I am overlooking something right in front of me.

I want to make the forums as my home page. I have found how I can post a forum link from the home page, or post modules with recent topics etc on the home page, but I just want the whole index to be the home page so it is website.com and not something like website.com/forum.

Is this possible?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beccam

More
12 years 9 months ago #3 by Beccam
Replied by Beccam on topic Re: Make Home Page as Forums
Quick reply! Ty very much

Time to create page: 0.500 seconds