Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Users login

More
12 years 9 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #1 by komir
Users login was created by komir
I have joomla page Croatia tourism with registered users. I instaled on that page Kunena and now any one of old user or new to register who wants to login on my page recieve message
Code:
Code:
Vaša prijava je istekla
or on English will be something like
Code:
Your session has expired. Please log in again.

?

I use Joomla 1.6 and Kunena 1.6.4
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by komir.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #2 by komir
Replied by komir on topic Re: Users login
My mistake wrong information it is not joomla 1.6 it is
Code:
PHP Built on: Linux depri5.srv16.com 2.6.18-194.26.1.el5 #1 SMP Tue Nov 9 12:54:20 EST 2010 x86_64 Database Version: 5.0.92-community Database Collation: utf8_general_ci PHP Version: 5.2.15 Web Server: Apache Web Server to PHP interface: cgi Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.5.20 Stable [ senu takaa ] 18-July-2010 18:00 GMT User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/534.24 (KHTML, like Gecko) Iron/11.0.700.2 Chrome/11.0.700.2 Safari/534.24

Can admin send my post to right category?

More
12 years 9 months ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Users login
Have you considered upgrading to J! 1.5.23?
The following user(s) said Thank You: komir

More
12 years 9 months ago #4 by komir
Replied by komir on topic Re: Users login
I make upgrade but the same problem, when uninstall kunena everything works, after installation of kunena have same problem with login?

More
12 years 9 months ago #5 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Users login
"Your session has expired. Please log in again."

Above message comes from Joomla when it sees token that doesn't match to the current session. It should only happen once and you can reproduce it by going to your site and leaving your browser open overnight. When you try to log in (without reloading that page) you will see this error.

It's a safety measure in Joomla to prevent (= make it harder) bots from trying to log in..

Time to create page: 0.570 seconds