Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question K 1.6 with Joomla / ARTICLE in the INDEX pages how can I do that

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #1 by poezenvrouwtje
Hello, Iam new here and have a question about creating an article on the INDEX page of my Catforum.

Can anybody tell me step by step how I can do that?
Sorry but my English is not so good So please keep it simple so I understand what you tell me. :unsure:

I have to make 6 articles on that page with the article picture in it and all different.

Please help me...I am stock right now.

Thanks for the person who can answer and help me to get my forum ready for the internet.

I almost forgot: Let me know where I add the new article in het INDEX page , do I have to do that on the BACKEND as Administrator or in the FRONT as MODERATOR on my website when Iám logged in?

Poezenvrouwtje van:

Tiamo, Sheva, Pepé, Lieveke, Trigger, Spotje en natuurlijk poes Knoetje
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by poezenvrouwtje. Reason: forgot something important

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.463 seconds