Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Fun Hack

More
12 years 10 months ago #1 by lostmail
Fun Hack was created by lostmail
I need a small hack which will show only negativ ("-") vote Karma button for a specific user (no "+" Karma vote button).
Any idea where/which code i have to modify ?

It´s only a temp. funny thing.... :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Fun Hack
Hello,

You can use thankyou and disable karma. What is the purpose to give only negative karma ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 10 months ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Fun Hack
xillibit: lostmail wants us to help him play a practical joke on one of his users. He wants the other users of his forum to only be able to award negative karma in the case of one of his users.

I'm staying out of this discussion; people are already well aware of my views on karma abuse.

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds