Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Accessing Kunena Posts from external PHP

More
12 years 10 months ago #1 by avinash4
Hey everyone, I have a site that was coded in PHP and I use Kunena/Joomla. I would like to pull posts from a given thread into my external PHP page. I was hoping that I could get an RSS feed for each thread, but it seems like only Forum RSS feeds exist, not feeds for each thread. Is there any way to pull these posts from a given thread into a static page?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
What do you mean by a "static page"? A static page is a page that never changes.

Kunena is designed to work with Joomla. However, there's nothing stopping you from developing your own RSS feed module to take the data from the database and display it elsewhere.

Your request not a standard service offered by the Kunena project team at this time but, if you are interested, I can put you in touch with people who might be willing to develop a solution for you for a fee. If others in the community are interested in developing a kind of "news feed" module that will adapt to your special PHP page, and they're prepared to solve it for free, then we invite those suggestions about how this can be done.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.446 seconds