Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Largest Kunena Forum #1!

• C0n
  • C0n's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Only the strongest will survive
More
12 years 10 months ago #1 by C0n
Largest Kunena Forum #1! was created by C0n
I was just curious does anyone know what site uses and has the most popular / largest kunena forum ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
Why have you posted your question in this category? This category is for discussing problems with the Kunena Discuss plugin. Do you have a problem with the Kunena Discuss plugin (and, if so, what version are you using) or is this a more general discussion and would you like me to move this topic to another category where others might see it and be able to give you an answer?
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

• C0n
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #3 by C0n
Replied by C0n on topic Re: Largest Kunena Forum #1!
Well for anyone who knows of the largest kunena forum il start with one of the site's i know is hosted running of joomla they have a pretty big forum
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by C0n.

More
12 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled
Con: Have you got a problem with using the Kunena Discuss plugin?

• C0n
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #5 by C0n
whats that ? can i have a link :D ?
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by C0n.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #6 by sozzled
C0n. You posted a question - I think it's a question :dry: - in the Kunena Discuss (P) category. Please read what it says about this category printed at the top of this page:

This category is for the plugin developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Are you asking a question about the plugin, or are you asking a question about something else? I think you are asking a question about something else.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

• C0n
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 9 months ago #7 by C0n
Oh right sorry this is the wrong category then, This topic should realy be put in www.kunena.org/forum/154-miscellaneous-o...c-and-general-joomla

Sorry about that i miss read the title i though it ment discussion section of the forum.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8 by sozzled
*** Topic moved ***

Now that this topic has been moved into a more appropriate category, you might get some responses.

How big is the largest Kunena forum? It depends on your definition of "large". Some people think that large is measured in terms of how many users have registered on the website. Other people measure forum activity in terms of how many messages have been posted.

On the second dimension that I mentioned, the forum at www.kunena.org is fairly large (with about 85K messages posted as at this time). However, 85K messages is not really a very large forum. 200K messages is fairly large. I think we would agree that 2M messages is very large. Kunena is being used to run forums of those sizes today.

• C0n
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 9 months ago #9 by C0n
I wish people would share links to them :D

More
12 years 9 months ago #10 by roland76
Hello,

Fxstein site is also very big...

www.starvmax.com/forum

126k Messages...

Time to create page: 0.438 seconds