Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Problem using mmBackground plugin

More
12 years 11 months ago #1 by Patiperro
Hi everyone, I have problem using this plugins of www.mmplugins.com
It function well with all others components and modules, the problem is only with kunena.
Some problems:
+ It not show the background images
+ kunena appear at left side
+ the vertical scroll bar not working (testing in mozilla)

What can I do? I wish to use kunena for forum but I need to use this pluging too.
I don't know the code of kunena. Someone can help me?
Here is the image:

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Patiperro, and welcome to Kunena.

I'm not familiar with www.mmplugins.com , how it works with Joomla or what it is supposed to do.

Your image shows that you do not have any categories. Is that correct? Have you unpublished or deleted your Kunena categories? Please read Sections, Categories, sub-categories (part 1) to find out how to create sections and categories. You need at least one section and one category within that section or your forum will not work. This might explain why do do not have a vertical scroll part in your browser ... there's nothing more on the page that requires the scroll bar to display.

I don't see which background images are not there and I don't understand what is the problem with your forum appearing on the left site. It looks all right to me but I don't know what the rest of your site looks like which might explain some "problem" that you think is there.

Please also read the posting guidelines printed at the top of this page. When posting questions in the Support category we ask that people always include their K 1.6 configuration report which will make it easier for us to get help to you quicker. Thank you.

More
12 years 11 months ago #3 by Patiperro
Hi sozzled, thanks for u quick answer. Well, the feature of this plugin for joomla is show different background images in different pages or by day and time, etc.
Well, I saw the configuration report and could see that the Mootools Upgrade plugin was disabled. Now works excellent. :P

Thanks so much

Time to create page: 0.514 seconds