Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question joomla 1.6.3 & kunena 1.6.4 - useraccounts

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #1 by Karli
if a user registers, or i kill a user in the admin, i get:

Fehler beim Laden der Komponente: com_discussions, 1

what can i do?
i cant sync any user in kunena with my hands!

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 50000 seconds | Max execution memory: 90M | Max file upload: 40M

Joomla default template details : shape5_intrigue | author: Shape5.com Joomla Template Club | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 02/01/2011

Kunena default template details : Argent(RC3 - stable) | author: Gonzaunit | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 2010-08-20

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: UddeIm: The file doesn't exist uddeim.j15.xml !

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Karli.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #2 by 810
its seems to be a problem with a extension: discussions. I don't know that extension. can you try to disable it or remove it.

Regards 810
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by 810.

More
12 years 10 months ago #3 by Karli
oh, thats it
i have deinstalled discussions weeks ago, but there was an active plugin - and now all works - thx

Time to create page: 0.435 seconds