Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Cannot access index of forum

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #1 by spicyjoe
Hi there, i cannot seem to be able to access my forum index. Whenever i click the forum link i've created. it takes me to the recent topic and even tho i click on the index tab, i am still not able to access the index.

This seem to happen when i insert a redirection code in my htaccess to redirect www to non-www.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by spicyjoe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
Remove the redirection from your .htaccess file. I just use the standard .htaccess file that ships (as htaccess.txt) with Joomla and it works for me.

More
12 years 11 months ago #3 by spicyjoe
The issue is i need that redirection code because when my member access the website with non-www, they are logged in but as soon as they access the website through www, the are automatically logged out.

Unless there is a way to fix that issue whereby my members are logged-in in both www and non-www

More
12 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
Talk to the people on the Joomla forum: forum.joomla.org

More
12 years 11 months ago #5 by spicyjoe
I did talk to them about it and that was the redirection code they gave me. :(

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds