Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question I can't download an uploaded file

More
13 years 5 days ago #1 by florisjankun
When a forum-member uploads a file, you can see it at the bottom of the post.
When you want to download this attachment, I get a blank page HTTP-error 404.

Has anyone a clue for this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 days ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Maybe the file hasn't been copied into the server or maybe the wrong rights are applied to him.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 5 days ago #3 by florisjankun
Hello,

Can you tell me in which directory the files or images are downloaded, so that I can control the permission?

Thanks in afvance.

More
13 years 5 days ago #4 by sozzled
In K 1.6, uploaded files are normally stored in the folder ../media/kunena/attachments/<userid> (where <userid> is the number of the Joomla user account. Image attachments created under K 1.5 (which you may have converted to K 1.6) are stored in the folder ../media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/.

The folder and file permissions for your entire Joomla site should be set the same way (see Securing Kunena ) and the folders and files should be owned by Apache:Apache. I hope this helps.

Time to create page: 0.590 seconds